Monday, September 7, 2009

Gifts...

So, I'm mostly finished with my x-mas presents for my sister and cousins.
Pidge scarves for everyone! Mostly though, they are really easy to make.


This was made from Bernat Baby Coordinates in Baby Pink. I used a sz4 crochet hook and just did a ton of half double stitches.
Still needs buttons, but I think this one is my favorite so far.






This was made from Red Heart 100% acrylic something or other. I used a J crochet hook used the Tunisian crochet method. Super easy!
This piece desperately needs to be blocked.





I have no idea what I made this one from because I am dumb and lost my little name thingy for it.
Anyhow, it is super fluffy and loose and hard to work with. The only reason I didn't give up is because it is soo soft!
I worked sc into the dc using my trusty J crochet hook.
Actually, the more I look at this, the more I dislike it. Time to start over. :P

0 comments :